COVID-19 HEALTHCARE & GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
MEASURES & REQUIREMENTS
Thank you for choosing Dioni Apartments for your stay in Samos Island.
Our policies and terms have been modified in order to comply with all COVID-19 Healthcare and Government regulations as well as safety standards and in order to secure your health and your holiday quality.
Kindly take into consideration the following:
- There is a medical kit at the reception.
- For any requirements please contact us through email, phone or viber. Avoid face-to-face contact.
- Please keep the distances as recommended.
- Use your credit card for all of your transactions with us. Avoid paying in cash.
- Check in time : after 15.00 & Check out time : before 11.00 unless otherwise agreed.
- Every time you enter the reception area, please use face mask, gloves and/or the antiseptic liquid provided to disinfect your hands.
- We strongly advise you to avoid staying in the public areas of the apartments’ block (e.g. reception area, staircases, terraces). In case you need to enter the reception area, we strongly advise you to do all the above and to keep the suggested 2m distance.
- The apartment’s cleaning during your stay, is only going to be made upon request. Please contact the reception via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the date and time of the cleaning and after cleaning please stay out of the apartment for at least 4 hours.
- You are kindly requested to keep your windows wide open for as long as possible for fresh air ventilation.
- Avoid using the A/C.
- In case you need clean towels, contact the reception via email and place your dirty towels in the plastic bags provided for this purpose and leave them out of your apartment’s door.
- Please read the action plan for suspicious cases.
- Apartments are for customer use only. No visitors are permitted.
Please note that all measures are subject to change. We will be regularly updating this info as necessary. Measures not listed here may be implemented if this is deemed necessary.
Phone number for any further requirements: (0030) 6946415723 ή 6948073756.